- Hawaii: A Vegan Paradise is the perfect introduction to vegan cooking by one of Honolulu's leading vegan chefs covering every aspect of the plant-based diet. Chef and recipe developer, Lillian Cumic, takes you on a journey through Hawaii's culinary culture to this new frontier for Island cooking. Her plant-based recipes range from simple tofu poke to a mouth-watering Loco Moco with sunny-side-up vegan eggs, and to satisfy the sweet tooth in all of us, decadent chocolate cake and Meyer lemon cupcakes.
- Over 120 plant-based recipes.
- Richly illustrated, it guides you through the ins and outs of getting started with vegan cooking and how to equip your pantry with staples and utensils for vegan cooking.
- 256 pages.
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.75 x 9 inches.
- Created by a female, AAPI small business owner.
book: Hawai'i A Vegan Paradise